The Best of Both Worlds
- Phosphor plates have all the benefits of traditional X-Ray film with the immediacy and environmental benefits of digital radiography.
- There is no more need for hazardous and costly film processing chemicals with the Apixia PSP Scanner.
- After a quick scan of exposed plates, high resolution images are ready to be stored, emailed, and printed at the touch of a button.
- Plates can be used over and over saving time and money on costly traditional film.
- Digital imaging is finally within the reach of any dental office's financial and technical abilities.
Small Tabletop Design
- The Apixia PSP Scanner packs tremendous imaging power into a small package.
- Tiny enough to fit into the most crowded dental operatories for handy chairside use, yet robust enough to be placed in a central location for use by the entire office.
- The Apixia PSP Scanner is the ideal product for any size dental practice.
Comfortable & Reusable
- Imaging with Apixia PSP offers all the flexibility and comfort of film.
- The Apixia Phosphor Plates are reusable a countless number of times to maximize your investment
- 4 optional plate sizes allows for optimum size selection for each patient.
Laser Fast Image Processing
- Imaging is fast and simple. The smart top-loading design harness the power of gravity for simple loading and fuss-free use.
- In just a short time, the crystal clear radiograph appears on the computer screen, ready for viewing. Simply insert the next exposed plate when ready.
Tools you need when you need them
The software delivers dozens of powerful features, presented with simplicity and technologies elegance that make the system a snap for every user.
Powerful Software Included
Apixia Digital Imaging Software is included at NO CHARGE with the Apixia Phosphor Plate Scanner.
Packed with value, Apixia includes unlimited licenses to install on as many computers as you wish, free technical support for as long as you own the product, and complimentary software upgrades for life.
Simplicity, ease of use, and intuitive design were just a few of things customers told us they wanted in their imaging system.